Thursday, July 3, 2014

*Project 52* weeks #25 & 26 / Austin, Texas Photographic Art

2014 was officially halfway over this week. I am not above remarking how quickly this year is flying by, either. Without further adieu (since I still need to post my final two Project 52 submissions for the Letters of the Alphabet).....

Week # 25: Y is for Yawn
This is the only deviation from the norm for the first half of the year in that I included two separate images to create this piece. I wanted to include both of my boys in this one, so I did!
Week # 26: Z is for Ziegen Bock
I think that completing the first half of the year calls for a little refreshment.....

I've already started on the first image(s) for the second half of the year....to be revealed sometime within the next week! Until then, have a safe and happy Independence Day!

If you liked this post, let me know! If you loved it and want to see more, please subscribe. You can also find me on facebook.