Monday, November 15, 2010

Austin Humane Society 2011 Calendar / Austin Pet Photographer

I am excited to inform everyone that the AHS 2011 Calendar is now available for purchase!  You can get yours for $15 at the Austin Humane Society, located at 124 W. Anderson Lane (northbound 183 access road between IH-35 and Lamar Blvd.).  You can also order online by clicking here.  You will have to create an account (free) or sign in to make your purchase.  I volunteered my services for the calendar and had the honor of capturing Levi the cat and my own dog, Lucky.  I will be stopping by to get my calendar this afternoon and am really excited to see how it turned out.  This is the first year for the AHS to produce this calendar, and, as you would expect, the proceeds will benefit all the sweet doggies and kitties there.

I would love to hear what people think about the calendar.  Please leave feedback if you're so inclined!