Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Miracle 2011 / Austin Children's Photographer

I am excited to be on the photographer team again this year for The Miracle Book, benefiting Dell Children's Medical Center. 

 
The Miracle is a coffee table style photo book/calendar that is filled with professionally photographed images of children, grandchildren, families, pets, business donors, and patients and staff at Dell Children's Medical Center.  To secure a page in The Miracle 2011, please visit www.childrensaustin.org/cmcf/themiracle.  Each page is $500, which includes a complimentary session with a participating photographer, who will submit your favorite image to be printed on your page.  It also includes a copy of the book itself.  Additional copies are $80 each.


I am thrilled with how well this year's book turned out!  It was such fun to see it for the first time -- I love looking at all the beautiful shots of so many cute kids, many of whom I have known for years.  This year I am planning to offer a special portrait package to donors who choose me for their Miracle image(s).....we usually finish around holiday portrait time, so this package will include display prints and holiday cards.  It's my way to say thank you for choosing me and for donating to this worthy cause.


We are so fortunate to have this fantastic children's hospital right here in Austin.  It has become my "official" way to give back through my art and my business.




Until my next post, I hope you are enjoying this gorgeous weather!

K